Thursday, May 6, 2010

Balloon Day




On Wednesday the 5th of May we supported the Asthma Society by wearing red to school and buying red balloons. We enjoyed taking our balloons for a walk and even had our photo taken with Mr T!

7 comments:

  1. hi room 3
    this is vicki bryans big sister.
    i use to be in this class when i was a year 2.
    you guys have a super cool blog and i love your cool mokey backround it makes me go banans.
    i have to go and play mathimatics know i got caught doing the wrong think! bye :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Sophie that you got a balloon and sausage like i did at kindy. I like supporting our friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Red, I see Red, I see Red!! All the children looked brilliant! What an awesome way to bring about awareness for Asthma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 3, What a neat blog you have! You all looked fabulous in your red clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer is going to give this wonderful blog page to her friends who are living in China. She would like to share the Star Lab, Autumn kite and Red balloon day with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you Room 3 for supporting the Asthma Foundation and the Hartnoll family, it sure looks like you had a FUN DAY with your red clothes and red balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. balloon day was awesome. I liked the balloons.I wish we had another one. I liked wearing red clothes as well. The sausages were yum too!

    ReplyDelete